- Why Auction?
Transforming Assets Into Capital
AUCTIONS REQUIRE INDIVIDUAL PLANNING USING CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE IDEAS BLENDED WITH A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO DETAIL TO INSURE A SMOOTHLY MANAGED SALE.
ABSOLUTE AUCTION/AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE - An auction which property put up for sale is sold to the highest bidder; where the seller may not withdraw the property from the auction after the auctioneer calls for bids unless no bid is made in a reasonable time; where the seller may not bid himself or through an agent; and where the seller will deliver marketable title.
AT AUCTION/AUCTION WITH RESERVE - An auction at which the seller or his agent reserves the right to establish a minumum bid; to accept or reject any and all bids; and to withdraw the property at any time to the completion of the sale by the auctioneer.
- A quick way to convert any property to cash.
- The seller can select a time that he wants to sell his property when he wants to be paid, and when he wants to give possession.
- Real Estate and personal property can normally be sold at the same time, thereby, reducing costly promotional expenses and added commission fees as opposed to trying to liquidate or sell privately.
- The auction method is open, competitive, and exciting.
- The auction method weeds out the time consuming curiosity looker, it makes the undecided commit, usually they feel reassured because of the other bidders.
- Your equity is quickly freed offering you the advantage of grasping other opportunities.
- An auction property marketed brings out buyers that would never be thought of.
- The seller nets more money in many cases than would have been asked if sold any other way.
- An auction properly marketed brings out buyers that would never be thought of.
- The property is exposed to a vast audience because of the intensified advertising campaign properly directed.
- Normally the commission fee for auction sales is the same as a private sale.
TYPES OF AUCTIONS
REASONS TO AUCTION